I am happy to announce that we have just commercially launched WSO2 Integration Cloud: our platform for hosting your integration projects and API backends. There are 5 easy monthly tiers to pick from depending on the required scale and functionality:
- Starter is the smallest tier that can be used to host simple microservice-based project as well as Java (including JAX-RS and JAX-WS) and PHP implementations.
- Getting Traction adds support for WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Data Services, and increases the amount of resources available.
- Medium tier lets you select your hosting region (from 12 locations around the globe), ability to scale up your applications, and gives custom docker image support,
- Large gives multi-region support, 5 GB databases, and 48 GB of RAM for up to 16 applications.
- Extra-Large is the enterprise package that lets you scale up to 32 applications, 192 GB of RAM, and 10 databases 10 GB each.