After 4 months of beta and continuous improvements based on customer feedback, we have made WSO2 Device Cloud commercially available.
Pricing starts at just $2/device/month and goes down with volume.
Device Cloud is a SaaS solution for mobile device management. Administrators can add their corporate or employee-based smartphones and tablets, apply various policies, push applications, locate the devices, check for compliance and perform other management tasks.
This is a cost-effective solution that is:
- Easy to use – the administration and management are entirely web-based and maintained by WSO2,
- Secure – maintains corporate security standards,
- Makes employees more productive – by pushing the applications and policies they need,
- Saves money – by preventing device lost and empowering administrators and employees.
In the future, we will extend the scope of WSO2 Device Cloud even more by both adding more advanced enterprise mobility management (EMM) / mobile device management (MDM) features, and extending the scope to custom devices and internet of things (IoT) scenarios.
There is a free 2-week trial and ability to start small and grow as you need.
Give WSO2 Device Cloud a try and let us know what you think.
WSO2 Identity Cloud is out of beta and fully available.
- Pricing starts at $2/user/month and goes down with volume to as little as 20 cents.
- You only pay for the users actually using the system. Your idle accounts don’t cost you anything.
- There is a fully functional 2-week trial.
- Identity Cloud includes single sign-on (SSO) for:
- SaaS applications over standards-based federation (SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OpenID Connect),
- Homegrown apps over JWT,
- Popular applications such as Salesforce.com, Zuora, NetSuite, GoToMeeting, Concur, AWS.
- Your end-users also get a brandable user portal with application catalog for easy application discovery.
Huge thanks to everyone who tried the beta and provided feedback. Thanks to that we significantly improved the service making the LDAP agent firewall-friendly and implementing custom URL functionality and theming for the user portal.
Try WSO2 Identity Cloud today and let us know what you think!
I am happy to announce that we have just commercially launched WSO2 Integration Cloud: our platform for hosting your integration projects and API backends.
There are 5 easy monthly tiers to pick from depending on the required scale and functionality:
- Starter is the smallest tier that can be used to host simple microservice-based project as well as Java (including JAX-RS and JAX-WS) and PHP implementations.
- Getting Traction adds support for WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Data Services, and increases the amount of resources available.
- Medium tier lets you select your hosting region (from 12 locations around the globe), ability to scale up your applications, and gives custom docker image support,
- Large gives multi-region support, 5 GB databases, and 48 GB of RAM for up to 16 applications.
- Extra-Large is the enterprise package that lets you scale up to 32 applications, 192 GB of RAM, and 10 databases 10 GB each.
With all plans you can set up a VPN connection for $498 / month.
Get started with WSO2 Integration Cloud today!
Want to host your APIs in Europe, Asia or South America? We are now starting to let API Cloud customer select regional gateways around the globe to which they want to publish their APIs.
When API Cloud launched initially there was only one location – AWS US East datacenter – in which you could publish your APIs. This has been a problem for some of our global customers for two reasons:
- Regulations: while API gateway does not store any end-user data and is merely enforcing policies and passing the calls to the backend, some companies would like to be on the safe side in terms of compliance and keep not just the backend but also the gateway within their jurisdiction,
- Performance: if both your backend service and your subscribers are in Australia, having the gateway in the US adds the extra hop to the other side of the globe and the corresponding wait for API consumers.
Today we are excited to announce the availability of API Cloud across the globe.
The following datacenter locations are available:
- US East,
- US West,
- Brazil (São Paulo),
- EU (Ireland),
- EU (Frankfurt, Germany),
- UK (London),
- Tokyo, Japan,
- Sydney, Australia,
- Seoul, South Korea,
- Mumbai, India.
Depending on your API Cloud subscription level, you are able to pick the datacenters that would host your APIs:
|US East only
||Pick any datacenter of choice
||Up to 3 datacenters
||Up to 7 datacenters
||Unlimited number of AWS datacenters of choice
How it works
- You submit a request by filing an API Cloud support ticket and tell us in which regions you would like your gateway to be placed and the custom URL you would like to be used,
- We work with you on configuring DNS. The following options are available:
- All traffic by default routed to a specific regional gateway: for example, a European company might decide that all traffic should go through a gateway in EU.
- Traffic is routed based on geographic location: European consumers are routed to European hub, Australian – to Australian, and so on.
- In addition to this default routing, we can set up gateway URLs specific to regional gateways so you can give your subscribers direct URLs to target your API gateways in the US, Europe, Brazil, Australia, Singapore, India, China, and so on.
Pricing and Availability
There is no extra cost for this feature as long as the number of datacenters you use is within the limits of your subscription level.
The feature is available now to all paying API Cloud customers.
If you are interested in having your APIs hosted in datacenters other than US East – just click the Support menu in API Cloud and let us know. We will be happy to make this configuration change for you.